Game Thread: 'Bama vs Wichita State

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
BUCKLE UP! Alabama wins! Final score 64-60 Alabama! First win vs ranked team in the pass 22 tries!! RTR!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Terrific effort by our guys! A win over a ranked opponent as well. Now we have something to build upon.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Just when I was thinking we should've probably dialed down the pre-conference schedule more than we did, this team does what a young team with an uncertain amount of potential often does... GREAT win, and so ironically sweet considering the opponent. I hope it's the first of many for Coach A!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Great win! Taking absolutely NOTHING away from the team as they battled their butts off and came back today and played together and gave 110% but, it does go to show what having a +15 FT differential can do! Had we had that yesterday we might be playing for the tourney title!

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
RTR, great win. I think CAJ getting that warning from the refs helped the rest of the game. Seems like the fouls were more even in the 2nd half. And what's up with Ingram hesitating from shooting? He seems to be the only one. He's a good shooter right?

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Very good win for the program! Looks like an up and down roller coaster ride this year, though.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
RTR, great win. I think CAJ getting that warning from the refs helped the rest of the game. Seems like the fouls were more even in the 2nd half. And what's up with Ingram hesitating from shooting? He seems to be the only one. He's a good shooter right?
I always that Grant was too passive with officials and let them run all over him. A coach needs to work the officials to get a few calls in his favor.

Great win today over WSU and Gregg Marshall.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I had to step away for a while and missed the ending. Very happy we were able to pull the game out in the end. These always went the other way over the last several years. I know CAJ has a lot of building to do but maybe this is a turning point for the program.

Also, I hope and pray the WSU player that went down late is ok.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.