Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Cow College...

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I'm glad the weather is going to be nice. Heading over the the only village on the plain and looking forward to a Bama victory. Of course I'll have to burn my shoes upon returning home as it's the only way to get rid of the smell - a small price to pay I suppose. Roll Tide y'all!!!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Slowly getting pumped...

It's a regular week up here, so less opportunity to focus on the build-up to the game, but definitely starting to get the expected pre-game jitters...

Roll Tide from Canada y'all!!

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Roll Tide. We survived Disney World with our 4 year old last week. It will be nice to see the game live on tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Sitting here waiting for the Baylor game to come on and these idiots are saying who has Bama beat. Apparently, the teams we beat aren't as good as people thought they were even though they were ranked high when we played them.

Anyway, bring on the barners. :) RTR!

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Sitting here waiting for the Baylor game to come on and these idiots are saying who has Bama beat. Apparently, the teams we beat aren't as good as people thought they were even though they were ranked high when we played them.

Anyway, bring on the barners. :) RTR!
You are usually spot on with your score predictions and overall pulse of the team, keep up the good postings.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
How do you know I wasn't having low BP problems, and all the spots in front of my eyes made me think I was worse off than I was?

(Not to worry.........temporary condition.............eyesight is back to normal.)
Charlie don't surf!!

Roll Tide, friends.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Roll Tide. We survived Disney World with our 4 year old last week. It will be nice to see the game live on tv.
I was there for 3 days with my wife after our cruise (Friday - Sunday). Saw a lot of SEC garb. We wore OSU gear on Friday and Alabama gear on Saturday. I was amazed at the number of "Roll Tide"s that we got on Saturday. I mean, it was like half the park was an Alabama fan.

Incidentally, LSU also had a lot of fans in the parks that weekend.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
I was there for 3 days with my wife after our cruise (Friday - Sunday). Saw a lot of SEC garb. We wore OSU gear on Friday and Alabama gear on Saturday. I was at the number of "Roll Tide"s that we got on Saturday. I mean, it was like half the park was an Alabama fan.

Incidentally, LSU also had a lot of fans in the parks that weekend.
Lots of $$ normally used for a upper level bowl trip being blown in Mickeyland, maybe?

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
I hope our guys are ready for all of the Barn trickery they'll get hit with. I hope we crush them to the point that their fans are filing out in the 3rd quarter- or sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.