Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Cow College...

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
My thoughts exactly. If by some miracle of Satan Auburn wins, that will backfire incredibly on State.
I don't think that MSU believes that this will give them a competitive advantage. After all, Ole Miss will know the outcome either way. This sounds more like an effort to rub their noses in it than anything else. Sounds like something that heated rivals would do to one another. Sounds great!

I don't hate anybody. I might be totally wrong, but I don't think I'm supposed to.
I hope we beat Auburn, but, no I don't hate them.
They are not a threat to my family or my way of life, they are a football team that we play.
It's a football game. My goodness. Is it really that big of a thing? If it is, then folks seriously need to start re-prioritizing, and if you don't know what that means, then you seriously need to go back to school.
Are you kidding me? "HATE"???
Roll Tide, but some people just amaze me.
sip
I agree Sip. My Auburn fan friend still comes to visit me and we are still the best of friends. I can't bring myself to hate anyone. It's just sports, nothing more.

Still, I want Alabama football to thrive today.

Roll Tide, Tide fans!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I hate allbarn football.

Sincere apologies to anyone amazed, offended, disappointed, disallusioned, or saddened.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I hope Oklahoma loses today or Mayfield doesn't have a great game. It seems like ESPN always wants to boost a QB at the end for the Heisman.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Tide fans,I know this is bad but my 15 yo son and I were talking about the game and I told him I hope we maul awbrens 60 to zero !!! He said mom it wouldn't be a competitive game then? my response? We can have a competitive game next week!!! LoL He said dang mom you can't stand them can you? NOPE can't stand them is always my answer:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.