Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Cow College...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I hate Auburn. I hope we beat them by a lot.
I don't hate anybody. I might be totally wrong, but I don't think I'm supposed to.
I hope we beat Auburn, but, no I don't hate them.
They are not a threat to my family or my way of life, they are a football team that we play.
It's a football game. My goodness. Is it really that big of a thing? If it is, then folks seriously need to start re-prioritizing, and if you don't know what that means, then you seriously need to go back to school.
Are you kidding me? "HATE"???
Roll Tide, but some people just amaze me.
sip

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Mimosas with breakfast. Burgers on the grill. Family and friends. Lots of adult beverages and food for everyone. So pumped I can't sleep.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I don't hate anybody. I might be totally wrong, but I don't think I'm supposed to.
I hope we beat Auburn, but, no I don't hate them.
They are not a threat to my family or my way of life, they are a football team that we play.
It's a football game. My goodness. Is it really that big of a thing? If it is, then folks seriously need to start re-prioritizing, and if you don't know what that means, then you seriously need to go back to school.
Are you kidding me? "HATE"???
Roll Tide, but some people just amaze me.
sip
you're really going to lecture people on "hate" in a barn pre-game thread ? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.