Current Vegas odds to winning NC

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
3/2 - That has to be the strongest in a long time before the Iron Bowl and SECCG. Closest is 9/2.
Odds to win 2016 College Football Championship Game. I guess we will see if we are as good as they think we are.

TeamOdds
Alabama3/2
Clemson9/2
Oklahoma15/2
Notre Dame 17/2
Baylor 10/1
Michigan State 14/1
Iowa 18/1
Ohio State 20/1
Florida22/1
Michigan28/1
Oklahoma State 28/1
North Carolina50/1
Stanford 50/1

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Something about Oklahoma worries me more than the rest. They're not world beaters obviously -- I mean they lost to Texas :rolleyes: -- but they have been playing good football of late, much like we have. Clemson looks to be decent as well. Honestly though, the rest of the field is simply not that good at all. I respect that Iowa has found a way to win but they remind me a good bit of Notre Dame in '12 except they have to play a conference championship game.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
As long as we play Alabama football we will be fine. OK has been very good, but TCU should have beaten them.
I agree with the first part, but the only reason that TCU was even in that game was the injury to Mayfield. The Sooners were blowing them out until the injury. Mayfield reminds me of Kelly of Ole Miss this year. Very mobile with a strong/accurate arm. Any team with a QB like that has a chance, but Alabama will have to help any team for them to win.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Thanks for posting. We have the talent, but odds are just that...odds. They will be forgotten in no time.

We're 4 steps from it all right now. Auburn is step 1.

I agree with the first part, but the only reason that TCU was even in that game was the injury to Mayfield. The Sooners were blowing them out until the injury. Mayfield reminds me of Kelly of Ole Miss this year. Very mobile with a strong/accurate arm. Any team with a QB like that has a chance, but Alabama will have to help any team for them to win.
Wasn't TCU on their third QB? Mayfield plays defense too?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Irrelevant - The Sooners beat them handily without a defense because they are that much better with Mayfield at QB.
Unless you have a crystal ball we don't know that. You of all people should know that you're only as strong as your weakest link.

Was OK playing well yes, but what made the defense lay an egg?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.