Game Thread: Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. AU...

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
It'll be interesting watching him have an actual stroke on the sideline one day if he keeps this up. "Stan, looks like Coach Muschamp's right pupil is permanently dilated now."
Muschamp needs to be banned from coaching. No adult with such a complete lack of self control should be allowed to teach and coach young men. He is a disgrace to collegiate athletics.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
Here it is. Make of it what you will.

And you're right. I don't believe in any sort of grand conspiracy. It's just a blown holding call in a game full of them.

He'd apparently been in the LJ's ear about it all night. The penalty was rightly called for him for the tirade.
Shon Coleman does that every other play or more. What's the big deal. At least he was still standing.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Derrick "King" Henry is a great closer, has anybody ever rushed for more yards in an Iron Bowl?
Adam Griffith has been money lately, he is really striking the ball well, kickoffs are good too.
Coker makes me nervous sometimes, but he made some key throws and scrambles.
He can move for a guy thats the size of a TE.

The defense seemed off early in the game, but they settled down, really nothing much was given up in the 2nd half but the lucky long pass.

And Muschamp is like some bush league baseball coach yelling at the umpire, how did Saban ever work with that dude?
IIRC, I believe 'Bo' rushed for about that same amount in the '83 IB, But about 140 yards of that came on two TD runs.
Note: I stand corrected...Bo had 20 rushes for 256 yards.
Roll Tide! Stomp the chomp!

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I was once at a wrestling meet watching a match when another coach came up to me and said "See that ref? He isn't out to screw you, he just sucks.".

Pretty much sums up Ritter and friends.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.