Game Thread: Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. AU...

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
Saban was short with the post game interview. Seems pretty ....ed about something. I'm guessing it's the field conditions but he has a lot of reasons. Noticed he didn't give any respect to Auburn or Gus after the game. Don't blame him.

CrimsonTut

1st Team
Jul 24, 2000
Franklin, TN
Saban was short with the post game interview. Seems pretty ....ed about something. I'm guessing it's the field conditions but he has a lot of reasons. Noticed he didn't give any respect to Auburn or Gus after the game. Don't blame him.
What was the deal with the field? Has there been rain down there this week or did they hose it down all week?

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
He'll have a lot to say about overcoming adversity and competing in the game.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
This is ridiculous-
1) Game was 182 minutes not including halftime.
2) 52:56 in commercial time (26 commercial breaks)
3) 13 kick 6 references

Also, this game was never close if you think about it. I don't think they crossed the 50 (outside the fluke play) in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.