Game Thread: Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. AU...

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, we do sometimes like to keep things interesting. My favorite things:

Derrick Henry go a TD to keep his streak alive, and

With 7:49 to go, and everyone knowing you are going to do it, giving the ball to DH and running it right down the barn's throat. We almost ran all of the time out on that drive.

Krymsonman

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
Our D played their hearts out. Glad we didn't get smashed, but we have some major soul searching to do on offense this offseason.

You guys are a QB away from getting your offense going again. It was a game well played by Auburn.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
We have a combination of the best back with the least depth yet under CNS. I hope that Henry can get some rest this week.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Just heard Coach say that Denzel Duval is fine and could have gone back into the game. Good news!

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I actually like our chances with Sean White in the future. We need him healthy and practicing for the bowl game.
Now this is total class. I dont ever recall a Bama player even when taunted saying this. I love it when he shows his true class and the Barn has him as honorary captain, You school should have chosen Pat Sullivan not this THUG.

Watch Cam Newton get taunted by Alabama fan about $180K, so he responds 'I'll slap the s--t out of you'

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/11/watch_cam_newton_get_taunted_b.html#incart_river_index

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.