Game Thread: Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. AU...

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Well I am so happy for you. Hows the Auburn bunker doing. I for one think your a classy guy but what the heck we did beat the hell out you. Ill take the high road
?

We're eating our own in the post game thread. Not happy with some moron that quoted me and told me it was a "team loss." Nonsense. This 6-6 campaign is on our O, terrible QB play in particular.

Sagamore Bill

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Oklahoma
Funny thing, especially with regard to point spreads and betting, is that if it had been 2nd down or maybe even 3rd down, Bama could have taken a knee instead of getting a Henry TD.
I wonder if that last hand-off/ touchdown was because Muschamp was being an ...... Ordinarily Bama takes a knee.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
This is ridiculous-
1) Game was 182 minutes not including halftime.
2) 52:56 in commercial time (26 commercial breaks)
3) 13 kick 6 references

Also, this game was never close if you think about it. I don't think they crossed the 50 (outside the fluke play) in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In hindsight yes it wasn't close. The problem was I kept worrying about another fluke bounce pass that would give them the lead. I think Adam had enough of the kick 6 too, and told 'em where to stick it. I loved it when Auburn put someone back on the 50 yarder and Adam nailed it. Krymsonman

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
If I heard CBS correctly at the end, DH had 271 yards, Auburn 263. And they said if you took the bounce pass TD away Auburn was under 200 total yards. Sure felt like a lot closer game. Krymsonman
That is a telling stat. Henry is invaluable to us like no other RB under coach Saban due to his level against the next guy. I pray for his continued health. He is our ace in the hole when the chips are down. We can feed him the ball and either score or milk the clock, crucial.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.