Game Thread: Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. AU...

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
He hurt the team. That FG was huge in this game. When he went back at the ref, after he'd already blown up, is when he went over the line, IMO.

CNS is a tame kitten compared to Muschamp when it come to rage.
Don't really care. Did you see our D before he arrived? We might have had another 2011 without the improvement he's brought to our defense.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Has there been a holding call all year called on any our opponents all year. I saw the aub's holding all night.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
OK. It's not the fact that he was "raging", it's how CWM rages. Saying a word here or there in your sentence could be OK. But, if you string profanity while making the expressions that he does, makes it personal. His antics make him a prime candidate for some sort of Anger Management counseling.

It also got us a ticky tack makeup call against Reuben Foster on the following offensive possession.

Last edited:

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I saw a few on y'all, but these things tend to even out. It was a terribly officiated game.
Yes the officiating was awful for both sides. I really don't think either fan base can complain about the officials both got screwed a few times and obviously both got some calls go their way.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
6-6. Quite an improvement. Look, maybe you'll end up being right. Or maybe he'll end up being a cancer. Given his performance, that's what I would expect
We knew what we were getting when we hired him.

The silver lining is that the D improved by leaps and bounds this year. This year's D with last year's O would have been scary. Didn't work out that way, sadly.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
We knew what we were getting when we hired him.

The silver lining is that the D improved by leaps and bounds this year. This year's D with last year's O would have been scary. Didn't work out that way, sadly.
yep last years D would have allowed 400 yards rushing by Henry

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
So I'm curious... How can Auburn Field be hot mess andeveryone was slipping and falling down? Did we have rain recently?
I think it was the rye grass. Teams put it down when the Bermuda grass starts to turn brown. The rye is very slick though. It seems that the bright green on the jerseys was from the grass too, just wasn't a dark green like early in the year. Our grass experts might know for sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Now this is total class. I dont ever recall a Bama player even when taunted saying this. I love it when he shows his true class and the Barn has him as honorary captain, You school should have chosen Pat Sullivan not this THUG.

Watch Cam Newton get taunted by Alabama fan about $180K, so he responds 'I'll slap the s--t out of you'

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/11/watch_cam_newton_get_taunted_b.html#incart_river_index
yep just what you would expect from That scum or should I say scam bag!!!! At least he got a front row seat of
our team and dh running awbren over like a steam roller!!! Yep quite satisfying:biggrin2:

Last edited:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Don't really care. Did you see our D before he arrived? We might have had another 2011 without the improvement he's brought to our defense.
I'm not sold that he's made much of an improvement. He needs recruits.

Anyway he's yours so I won't begrudge you being happy with him. I just think he is a powder keg not unlike Woody Hayes or Bob Knight.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
I'm not sold that he's made much of an improvement. He needs recruits.

Anyway he's yours so I won't begrudge you being happy with him. I just think he is a powder keg not unlike Woody Hayes or Bob Knight.
I can reel off 4 games our D put us in a position to win this year had the offense performed like, you know, an offense. This D wasn't the liability last year's was. Hope it continues to get better.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.