Game Thread: Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. AU...

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Now this is total class. I dont ever recall a Bama player even when taunted saying this. I love it when he shows his true class and the Barn has him as honorary captain, You school should have chosen Pat Sullivan not this THUG.

Watch Cam Newton get taunted by Alabama fan about $180K, so he responds 'I'll slap the s--t out of you'

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/11/watch_cam_newton_get_taunted_b.html#incart_river_index

Haha. That is funny. Everyone and their momma knows he got paid. He might be a good dude, and I know he's a heck of a football player, but I just don't like him.

We were joking about the reason he was at the game was because he was still making payback payments. :)

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I'm not going to get in a sparring match with you.
You're long past that point. I appreciate you calling me delusional. Really, made my night. How does one melt when they won the game?

You are defending a guy who showed his you know what on national television, whose defense allowed one guy to get more yards than the whole team.
A guy that will win the Heisman ran for a lot of yards compared to our flat offense. I'm shocked.

And let's not even talk about what they did against LSU and some of the other teams they faced.
And lets completely ignore the fact that they singlehandedly kept us in position to win several games. A rarity these past few years when we've won in spite of our D. Give him time to recruit depth.

We get it, you think he's great. Just don't be surprised if he blows up in your face, in more ways than one.
This isn't the first time he's coached here. We knew what we were getting.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I think CWM fits the API program to a tee! Now let's make it 3 in a row next year on them in Tuscaloosa !

He was raging about a (perceived) hold on Lawson on the backside of the play, and I don't blame him. There's a time when your team can feed off of a coaches rage, and we did end up making the stop, even though we did surrender yet another FG.
You can feed off it, yes. But he was almost beyond calming down. If I was the head coach he would get reprimanded. He cost the team. But you feel it's ok. Auburn at its finest.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
That field being soaked is right up there with greasing the train tracks and other such cheating. Fortunately CNS could fit 2" cleats in that awesome semi. #AuburnFamilyClass

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Let's talk about our team for a little while. Anybody follow Florida enough to know how we match up? Bazza? Not sure how they score on us, even with their improvement on defense.
I've thought all year that UF was undersized on defense, but they are still ranked #7 in rushing D. So not really sure there. I still think it is a game that we will just have to not screw up. They have no offense. I've watched them several times this year, and this FSU game is reenforcing that idea. Oh and their FG kicking game is pretty suspect. They were so bad they had open tryouts for students earlier in the season.

Last edited:

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Media member took a picture of this as they were leaving the game today
Wow. If true, the barners will try just about anything to beat us...

i kept seeing what looked like blades of grass on the players cleats, and I asked my family has it rained. I knew something was up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.