Heisman!

mikelove

Scout Team
Oct 4, 2014
I believe DH wins this year but next year win be either Baker Mayfield or D Watson.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Derrick has blown Mark Ingram's Heisman stats out of the water. He has set Bama's single season record for rushing yards and rushing TDs. He's set multiple other TD marks for consecutive games with a TD. He also just tied Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker with 4 200+ yard games in a single season. It would be absolutely a tragedy if he didn't win the Heisman at year's end. He has over 1,000 yards in his last six games.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I loved this quote from Ivan Maisel's column this morning:

"He was not asking to come out. He was asking to stay in," said head coach Nick Saban, whose Crimson Tide clinched their fifth SEC West championship in the past eight years. "And I asked him every time he came to the sidelines, 'Are you OK? Because we'll put somebody else in there.'

"He says, 'Coach, I'm good. I'm gon' win this game.' "

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I heard this quote on sports radio this morning..."We call Henry a freak. Why? The Tuesday after the carrying the ball forty six times, Henry squatted 500 pounds. The coach wanted to spot him, but Henry wouldn't have it."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.