Huge shout out to Adam Griffith

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Congrats to Adam.

Way into the game, everybody's sweating out whether we can score a touchdown...Adam's thinking "Don't worry, I got this. Any touchdowns will just be gravy."

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Way to go, Adam! The way Auburn was kinda making us dink and dunk w/ bend but don't break defenses...you know they were trying to see if he had any demons in his minds over that. Guess they found out.

louise

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 16, 2006
I have always had confidence in you because we saw you kick in Calhoun, Ga. and knew you had the leg for it! Being the parent of a kicker it's a "mind game" as well as leg strength. You have both so keep going Adam, we are with you.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I have always had confidence in you because we saw you kick in Calhoun, Ga. and knew you had the leg for it! Being the parent of a kicker it's a "mind game" as well as leg strength. You have both so keep going Adam, we are with you.
He had improved but that 55 yarder sealed the deal with his confidence. His kicks have been right through the middle. I am so happy for him. I bet Calhoun is a great place to live, northwest Georgia.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
When I say I always believed in him, you can look it up...always thought he was just some positive mental pictures from being a very good kicker this year. He was pressing to start the season...hurt most of last season.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Today could easily go down as the best performance by a bama kicker ever. These were not chip shots today, all were pressure kicks and he nails them all,

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
Healthy back and a bit of confidence and Adam's as good as there is out there on both FGs and KOs. I think he's got a sixty yarder in that leg of his easy! RTR!🐘

tmv85

All-SEC
I think his successes of late show just how much pain he had to be in last year. We had seen glimpses of how good he could be before his slump. Whenever I heard people complain, I wanted to scream. Yes, it was frustrating as a fan, and I'm sure it was even more so for him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.