Huge shout out to Adam Griffith

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
Five for five on field goals, two for two on extra points, and if I'm not mistaken, every single kick off was a touchback. All made it to the endzone, and most carried straight through. Nails.
7 of 8 kickoffs were touchbacks. They probably brought the last one out because they were down 16 and just trying to make something happen.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If you had told me before the game we could win a field goal kicking contest against Auburn's kicker I wouldn't have believed you. Awesome job Adam displayed yesterday! Our field goal kicker is a weapon now! Bodes well for our chances down the road! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
I would. He has been on fire the last few games. I think that guy in the end zone was a psych move by Gus that didn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PDL

All-SEC
Oct 16, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Griff was clutch! If he misses those, this game is looking exactly like 2013 in the 4th Quarter with all of Foster's misses. So glad that he went back to the scene of the crime and all those aubie fans had to watch dumbstruck as each FG was perfectly kicked through. A thing of beauty!

Also thought Gus putting the guy in the endzone on the 50 yarder was totally a bush league move. Just proves that the barn hasn't moved past 2013 yet.

aubie - "We've had the greatest play in college football history! We will talk about this play every day for the rest of our lives!"

Alabama - "Ok, well we're just going to keep playing football and win the SEC in 2014, play for it again in 2015 and a chance at a NC, while you guys continue to trend downward the last 2 years. Hope those Kick 6 replays work out for ya."

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
On Adam's 51 yarder, as the lone barner lined up in the back of the endzone, Verne and Gary were drooling into their microphones hoping lightning would strike twice. The barner watched as the kick sailed through the uprights, high over his head.

Bless their hearts.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
On Adam's 51 yarder, as the lone barner lined up in the back of the endzone, Verne and Gary were drooling into their microphones hoping lightning would strike twice. The barner watched as the kick sailed through the uprights, high over his head.

Bless their hearts.
I'm sitting here watching the replay, and that 50 yarder he hit would have been good from 60. Keep on rolling Adam! Krymsonman

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
So proud and happy for Adam. We will need him down the stretch, so hope he stays hot. That 50 yarder he hit would have been good from 70! he nailed it. Just don't let it go to his head and stay focused.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Here's an AL.com article with auburn's FG Kicker Daniel Carlson & he was very complimentative of Griffith..Carlson sounds like a good guy..Griffith redeemed himself of what happened a couple years ago for sure & I couldn't be any prouder of him..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Very clutch performance from him. If he'd missed a kick or two early it could have kept the game close and given Auburn life. Dude was stone cold clutch and was a big part of Bama's win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.