Huge shout out to Adam Griffith

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
Five for five on field goals, two for two on extra points, and if I'm not mistaken, every single kick off was a touchback. All made it to the endzone, and most carried straight through. Nails.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
If you had told me before the game we could win a field goal kicking contest against Auburn's kicker I wouldn't have believed you. Awesome job Adam displayed yesterday! Our field goal kicker is a weapon now! Bodes well for our chances down the road! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
If you had told me before the game we could win a field goal kicking contest against Auburn's kicker I wouldn't have believed you. Awesome job Adam displayed yesterday! Our field goal kicker is a weapon now! Bodes well for our chances down the road! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Especially next week against Florida. Their kicking game is a dumpster fire.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
He hit that 51 yarder as solid as I've ever seen a FG hit. It went even with the top of the upright. It would carried 60+ easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
one of the many times that we kicked the barn coaches in the crotch for trying their sand lot crap. gus tried to be cute putting a receiver back in the end zone.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Here here. Redemption is a sweet feeling. AG responsible for 17 points in a game we won by 16. My hat's off to him. Someone without a strong character and a lot of courage could have packed it in. Hurray for Adam.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I deserve a big ole plate of crow.... I have not had very many positive things to say about this kid early in the year. I couldn't be more proud of a player on our team. He has absolutely turned things around and had a monster end of the year. Congratulations, Adam. Way to tough it out and keep your head high. He has played an integral role in our success this season. I've never been happier to be served a piece of humble pie. So proud of that guy, man. You know the team is absolutely stoked to have him playing that way.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
No one deserved this more than Adam. It's not about getting knocked down. It's about getting up.

Way to go Adam!!!!

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
If not for Henry putting on his cape Adam would be the MVP in that game. Folks I think we have our selves a kicker. We get one more year from him?

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
one of the many times that we kicked the barn coaches in the crotch for trying their sand lot crap. gus tried to be cute putting a receiver back in the end zone.
That was my favorite play of the whole game. :cool2:

Bamabus Collins

Suspended
Jan 7, 2008
So very happy for and proud of this young man! I always worried that what happened in '13 really got to his psyche, but I think he has proven it didn't. Couldn't be more happy for him.!!

And I hope the little Barn player Gus put in the end zone enjoyed watching that kick sail straight through the uprights totally out of reach!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.