Game Thread: Texas A&M at LSU on SECN....Les' swan song?

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Post game on field interview is really good. His blasting the alma mater with a mic in his face was touching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Hope they keep him, he's a good guy and deserves to keep his job.

And of course we pretty much own the guy and know what to expect with his run it up the middle offense, so thats a good thing too.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I hoping for some "post game press conference" gold from Les. You know, something that makes you scratch your head, shrug your shoulders and then just giggle.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I hoping for some "post game press conference" gold from Les. You know, something that makes you scratch your head, shrug your shoulders and then just giggle.
The team won the game for their coach. Holding them to 7 was very good.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Instead, that came from Alleva, and was "fool's gold." Does anybody doubt the magnitude of the backlash against dumping "Le Smiles" bit him on the butt, no, made him the butt of scorn and derision throughout college football?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.