Noter Lame v Stanford and Oklahoma v Ok State combi thread

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
David Shaw is a good coach. Kept their program successful after Harbaugh's departure. I like their style of play.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I guess. But why the heck can't we have good angles at the goal line? Going by what you are saying, there is almost never a conclusive camera angle at the goal line. Replay is pretty pointless.
Agree - unless he had the ball in his mouth that was not a TD.

In hind sight, if they had to run another play and scored Stanford would have run out of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
So Notre Dame goes down and OU is beating the brakes off Okie State and I think we can safely say OU is in the playoff.

I have all the confidence in the world that we will beat Florida.

Winner of the Big Ten title game is in.

That leaves the only game with potential to shake things up being the ACC title game.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
#1 Clemson
#2 Bama
#3 Oklahoma
#4 Mich St or Iowa

That seeding works well for us i think.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I'll still be shocked if the Big 10 winner isn't third in the end.
IDK the way they are drooling over themselves when watching OU, but is probably what would happen with OU sitting at home next week. Now if UNC wins, got no clue how they'd seed it.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
That was the most intense game I've ever seen. The poise and clutch of Stanford was next level. Congratulations to them, and thanks to them for cleaning up the playoff picture.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.