Noter Lame v Stanford and Oklahoma v Ok State combi thread

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Late games of importance . . .

I'm all for Ok State to eliminate what is probably the stronger contender from the poultry fecal matter Big10-2 no champ game wusses.

In addition to my decades old loathing for Neuter Lame add some more good old fashioned hate for their not even being in a conference. Hope Stanford runs them out of the stadium.

Plus I like Stanford. :)

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I'm sorry for the brief thread drift...but I fear Ohio State creeping into the top 4 more than I fear Oklahoma. Doesn't a potential Oklahoma State win here open the door for that?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I'm sorry for the brief thread drift...but I fear Ohio State creeping into the top 4 more than I fear Oklahoma. Doesn't a potential Oklahoma State win here open the door for that?

No. You have Clemson...Bama...(maybe)Oklahoma State and then the big ten champion. Now if Clemson lost....you never know. ND would have to lose too. Stanford would make a case too.

Last edited:

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
No apology needed . . . Didn't think of your point . . Too much euphoria over another win over Alabama Polytech. Dude, you are harshing my buzz :wink:

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I don't think so. I would be willing to bet (and this assuming wins next week)

1) Clemson
2) Alabama
3) Oklahoma or Oklahoma state or ND
4) Iowa or Michigan state.

#3 and #4 can be reversed based on who wins. I think OU would be 3 if they win.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
No. You have Clemson...Bama...(maybe)Oklahoma State and then the big ten champion. Now if Clemson lost....you never know. ND would have to lose too. Stanford would make a case too.
No apology needed . . . Didn't think of your point . . Too much euphoria over another win over Alabama Polytech. Dude, you are harshing my buzz :wink:
Thanks. Just wondering. Oklahoma is a tough team. I think we would kick ND and OK State out of the stadium.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.