News Article: Watch Cam Newton get taunted by Alabama fan about $180K, so he responds 'I'll slap...

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Now this is true class. Back in the seventies when we beat Aubarn it was different. I respected the Aubarn fan base because the had players like Pat Sullivan and Coach Jordan. He response tells me what we all knew he is a Thug . I cant say he took any money because I can prove it. But he is just another OJ Simpson .

Watch Cam Newton get taunted by Alabama fan about $180K, so he responds 'I'll slap the s--t out of you'

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/11/watch_cam_newton_get_taunted_b.html#incart_river_index

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Wondering if you are thinking elementary school behavior is a good or justifiable thing . . . No Newton fan, but . . . .As for the OJ Simpson comment, has Newton been accused of murdering his wife, or anyone else?

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
As someone said in another thread, class goes both ways. The fan who said it did not demonstrate class, and CN certainly did not. I am still shocked that AU put up a statue of that guy.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I wish our "classy" fans would just shutup. Everyone involved just ends up looking like an idiot. It doesn't matter anymore. Those seasons are history.

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
The way I look at this is fairly straightforward. Although the fan who taunted him didn't display class, Newton could have taken the high road. He's a public figure, a representative for his team in the NFL and his school (where he just happened to be as honorary captain). Instead he displayed the pompus, self-righteous attitude that permeates his entire existence. I have no use for him, now, or ever.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Continuing to talk about Cam is the equivalent of the Barn talking about kick six. Just let it go.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Wondering if you are thinking elementary school behavior is a good or justifiable thing . . . No Newton fan, but . . . .As for the OJ Simpson comment, has Newton been accused of murdering his wife, or anyone else?
Not yet...but his attitude makes me think he's so above any rules, regulations, or laws that it's a possibility. $cam=$cumbag

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.