Auburn ITAT Forum...

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I visit ITAT pretty regularly. I enjoy the meltdowns. I'm the same way with Tigerdroppings. I never try and post just lurk and enjoy the warmth of the dumpster fires.

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
Tom Ritter and his crew really got to Will tonight. I don't know about you all, but this is the worst crew that I have ever seen with their inconsistency. Stan White was open about it on the broadcast. Is there anyway that a specific crew can be protested for officiating big games. Their controversial calls come at critical times in games that involve ...... and championships. Just ask LSU. I think that saban rides them so much they are afraid of him. Will gets a penalty for it.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Here is the busiest forum from them that I have found.

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/forum/2-au-football-forum/

Did you know that Tom Ritter has his degree from The Capstone, and that is why he always calls penalties in favor of Bama?

Guess they never read our board.................

As for a guy from Texas having a degree from Alabama................more delusion.

IOW, typical barners.

(Excuse me while I get decontaminated.)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Did you know that Tom Ritter has his degree from The Capstone, and that is why he always calls penalties in favor of Bama?

Guess they never read our board.................

As for a guy from Texas having a degree from Alabama................more delusion.

IOW, typical barners.

(Excuse me while I get decontaminated.)
Here's a detailed article on Ritter. It's written from an LSU viewpoint. Turns out that LSU and Bama both think Ritter flags them more than other teams. Turns out they are right. It's a dense read, with a lot of statistics, but it's worth a read... LINK

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Not that dense, but it is a good read.

The best part is L5U and API have the worst penalty differential. I wonder why................

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I love seeing all of the #auforever and I still love Auburn posts in my FB newsfeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I love the Aggie comment. Seriously. Scam gets paid 100K to go to AU and Manziel, well, God only knows what he got paid, but it was a lot. Classic. Two Ag schools in misery together.

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
1st page,

"We had to play perfectly to win, obviously we did neither." ????

It amazes me just how closely Barn fans emulate my own teams cross town rivals. Even down to their sayings and cries of defiance.

So I'll suggest that a phrase we use to describe our rivals would suit Bama fans as a perfect description for the Barners, staff and fans.

'Always cheated, never defeated'

😀

RTR.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.