Auburn ITAT Forum...

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
1st page,

"We had to play perfectly to win, obviously we did neither." ????

It amazes me just how closely Barn fans emulate my own teams cross town rivals. Even down to their sayings and cries of defiance.

So I'll suggest that a phrase we use to describe our rivals would suit Bama fans as a perfect description for the Barners, staff and fans.

'Always cheated, never defeated'

RTR.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I like it! RTR!

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Spy away. I'm in a pretty foul mood with some of my cohorts tonight.

You are like me, you can turn on the delusional. You are a seeker of the truth, no matter where thet leads, even if it is not good news to others. Been there. I will spy with respect!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I did not know what an "ITAT" was until I read this thread! I have NEVER visited it, nor do I EVER plan to. Now, I have visited TigerDroppings and TexAgs but there's tooooooo much profanity on both those sites.

Did anyone talk to a Weather Forecaster about the rains in the Pasture prior to today's game? I don't think I saw any rain for that area on Weather.com.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
"Inside The Auburn Tigers." They were blaming the officials already last week. There's hardly a thimbleful of brains on that site. The wouldn't recognize holding if it hit them in the face. We were penalized 68 yards and them 60. Half of their total came one one play. Two of their players tackled our QB out of bounds, in an obvious effort to injure him, taking out an official on the way. Then, their DC cursed the officials and should have been thrown out. In fact, Ritter should have thrown another flag on that play when Muschamp refused to quit his antics. The call on Stewart was shaky, at best, and yet the refs gave us the game. Oh, and did I mention that the SEC office is in Birmingham and that's all part of the grand conspiracy? Bunch of nuts...
I was trying to figure out why ol' Boom was so mad. The hit out of bounds was blatant. Yet, he was throwing a fit. And, as far as ritter throwing another flag, I questioned why he didn't. I didn't have a M&M though(Muschamp Meltdown) I laughed at his antics though. Back on topic, ITAT requires you own and wear a tinfoil hat. I'm sure some of those nut jobs have already blamed the R.E.C.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
I did not know what an "ITAT" was until I read this thread! I have NEVER visited it, nor do I EVER plan to. Now, I have visited TigerDroppings and TexAgs but there's tooooooo much profanity on both those sites.

Did anyone talk to a Weather Forecaster about the rains in the Pasture prior to today's game? I don't think I saw any rain for that area on Weather.com.
What was it with that field? Did they water it all night before the game. It is dry in this part of Alabama and has been for days.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
1st page,

"We had to play perfectly to win, obviously we did neither." ????

It amazes me just how closely Barn fans emulate my own teams cross town rivals. Even down to their sayings and cries of defiance.

So I'll suggest that a phrase we use to describe our rivals would suit Bama fans as a perfect description for the Barners, staff and fans.

'Always cheated, never defeated'

RTR.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I like that phrase. Perfect fit.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.