Auburn ITAT Forum...

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Guys- do yourself a favor and visit this web site and read some their delusional comments from that fan base. Complaining about no holding calls and how the refs were clearly in "......'s " favor. Comic Gold everyone.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
When the ref slipped on our sideline,that's when our staff stuffed his pockets full of money. Typical Aubren post over there.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Can't be any worse than the garbage I just read on Facebook. The "Bama has only sidewalk fans" and "our fans love our school more" and "it's still great to be an au tiger" crowd is in full effect.

I also discovered that if the refs had called it fair, and if Melvin Ray doesn't drop a couple of passes, we would have lost. Idiots.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
For the unenlightened, what does ITAT stand for?
"Inside The Auburn Tigers." They were blaming the officials already last week. There's hardly a thimbleful of brains on that site. The wouldn't recognize holding if it hit them in the face. We were penalized 68 yards and them 60. Half of their total came one one play. Two of their players tackled our QB out of bounds, in an obvious effort to injure him, taking out an official on the way. Then, their DC cursed the officials and should have been thrown out. In fact, Ritter should have thrown another flag on that play when Muschamp refused to quit his antics. The call on Stewart was shaky, at best, and yet the refs gave us the game. Oh, and did I mention that the SEC office is in Birmingham and that's all part of the grand conspiracy? Bunch of nuts...

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Can't be any worse than the garbage I just read on Facebook. The "Bama has only sidewalk fans" and "our fans love our school more" and "it's still great to be an au tiger" crowd is in full effect.

I also discovered that if the refs had called it fair, and if Melvin Ray doesn't drop a couple of passes, we would have lost. Idiots.
When they can't get a victory, they go for moral victory. When they can't get a moral victory, they go for moral superiority.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.