Link: Bramlett and White Radio Call of the Personal Foul and Unsportsmanlike Penalties

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Wow.....listening to these guys remind me of our local guys doing radio of my old high school's games. Basically, a couple of fans of the team .....ing about officials. At least my guys have an excuse, they don't do it for a living. I used to think Florida's guys were pretty bad but they're head and shoulders above these two clowns. What I just heard was utterly and unprofessionally ridiculous.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
They always sound like Two armchair auburn fans calling the games. They need to learn from Eli and Phil. You can not like a call...but don't whine about it like a bunch of drunk fans.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
The only thing that would make that audio better would be if you could see them whining on video to go with it.:)
Yes....I would like that. Maybe the SEC network could work that out for us. Maybe just them calling the Bama highlights.:)

22Musso22

Two hillbillies that do not have very high IQ's. This is Auburn University 2015!

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
They represent everything I detest about the barn.
Absolutely...me too! These guys whine and complain EVERY time an official calls something against the barneys. They also act like every good play the barn makes is the greatest play ever in the history of college football. This officiating crew is horrible, but they made plenty of stupid calls against the Tide throughout the game. What a bunch of babies the barneys are. They all need to GROW UP!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Oh the irony of those idiots..They said they've never seen a HC ride the officials like Coach Saban does, but, praises Muschamp for doing the exact same thing, as he was dog cussing the ref & it got them a penalty for it..That's beyond being Homers & falls into extreme idiocy at it finest..They paint a picture that reflects why I hate all things auburn cause every Barner are exactly like them..I literally would love if the NCAA someday shut down their cheating football program..They represent everything that's wrong in college football..

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
Stan and crew are the absolute whiniest broadcast crew I have ever listened to. They are always getting cheated. ALWAYS! If you can't see Muschamp is out of control then you are blind. That man has anger issues. Yes, Saban rides th refs and gives them an earful. But he also disengages and coaches his team. Muschamp doesnt disengage and keeps going no doubt in a curse laced tirade at every opportunity.
Spot on!

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Absolutely...me too! These guys whine and complain EVERY time an official calls something against the barneys. They also act like every good play the barn makes is the greatest play ever in the history of college football. This officiating crew is horrible, but they made plenty of stupid calls against the Tide throughout the game. What a bunch of babies the barneys are. They all need to GROW UP!
Absolutely. And there's NEVER an auburn incomplete pass without this statement: "Pass is incomplete and I can't believe I don't see a flag Stan. You're right Rod, he was all over him before the ball got there".

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The announcer said he defied anyone to find when Auburn had fewer penalty yards in the Iron Bowl.

The last time the IB winner had more penalty yards was Auburn in 2006.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.