Link: Bramlett and White Radio Call of the Personal Foul and Unsportsmanlike Penalties

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
Well, I followed the YouTube link and now I wish I hadn't. Are these two clowns the best broadcasters API could find? All I heard after a while was MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Udderly embarrassing to the whole fambly if you ask me.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I think it funny that they think Ritter would call things in our favor. I doubt they would believe how strongly much of our fan base would rather not have that crew call our games.

To be fair there was a LOT of holding, on both sides. I could see throwing the flag on the play. I doubt seriously Lawson would have had an impact on the play.

The thing is that these guys are supposed to be a professional broadcast crew. Instead they are the embarrassingly loud homer jerk everyone rolls their eyes at screaming at the refs from the stands.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think it funny that they think Ritter would call things in our favor.
I have friends from LSU and they also believe that Ritter hates them. I get the sense that Ritter is just so bad that every fan base in the SEC thinks that he has it in for their team.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
I used to work every Saturday for many years. The only football fix I got was listening to the radio. I listened to many Auburn games. Jim Fyffe was slightly less ridiculous than Bramblett but Stan White has always been a complete idiot.
This was in no way out of the ordinary. They say things like this every ballgame. EVERY ballgame. Especially when they are losing. Not just against Alabama.
You are absolutely correct. These guys do this in EVERY ballgame...especially when they are losing. I've listened to the AU game several Saturdays this year while running errands when I have been unable to watch it on TV. It's status quo for these two stooges. And I enjoy listening to them anytime AU is losing. Years ago, a friend of mine in Georgia thought it was hilarious that I would listen to the AU football broadcast when they were losing just so I could laugh at Jim Fyffe and Stan White. Bramblett is possibly worse than Fyffe, but Stan is as pathetic as he has ever been.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I have friends from LSU and they also believe that Ritter hates them. I get the sense that Ritter is just so bad that every fan base in the SEC thinks that he has it in for their team.
We call him Hollywood because he loves being seen on TV. Can't stand him.

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
I was listening to a local radio sports show yesterday, and the question was asked why they flagged muschamp and not Saban.? I didn't call in but I wanted too loll because I do believe Saban was given a side line warning as well? They didn't bring that up, but it was stated to the caller prob a barn fan, that Saban has more leeway to dispute things happening on the field not Muschamp, and that Muschamp overstepped his authority and went further to say he had zero authority to act a fool it should've been Gus doing that if he felt it was warranted thought that was a interesting spin on things
How far out onto the field was Muschamp? The CBS video only shows sideline shots of Muschamp's rant, so it is hard to tell how far out he is. I have read that he was near the midfield logo, which would be beyond what any coach would be allowed to do under those circumstances.

JamieSPC

1st Team
Aug 29, 2004
Maylene, AL
Stan is AWESOME in the worst sense of the word. Even my Auburn buddies call him "Captain Obvious."

Stan: "Well, it's 3rd and 3. What we need here, Rod, is 3 or 4 yards to keep the drive alive. Would be real nice to get 3 or 4 yards here. If not 4, then maybe 3..."

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Stan is AWESOME in the worst sense of the word. Even my Auburn buddies call him "Captain Obvious."

Stan: "Well, it's 3rd and 3. What we need here, Rod, is 3 or 4 yards to keep the drive alive. Would be real nice to get 3 or 4 yards here. If not 4, then maybe 3..."
I had to laugh at them when I was listening to them call the Louisville game. UL went to an athletic freshman QB to be able to scramble. He only had one or two quick reads before he took off running. Stan commented "They're just playing backyard football right now. He has one read and then he runs."

Thought to myself - "You can't mock that after seeing it for two years in a row with Nick Marshall."

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I had to laugh at them when I was listening to them call the Louisville game. UL went to an athletic freshman QB to be able to scramble. He only had one or two quick reads before he took off running. Stan commented "They're just playing backyard football right now. He has one read and then he runs."

Thought to myself - "You can't mock that after seeing it for two years in a row with Nick Marshall."
The amount of "pot calling the kettle black" that goes on in college football will make anyone dizzy. In fairness college football is such a complex and vast sphere that it is easy for any one of us to do.

Last edited:

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama

Ha-ha! Now that's funny and true. Stan's a nice 'un.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.