Link: Bramlett and White Radio Call of the Personal Foul and Unsportsmanlike Penalties

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Ive never listened to them before, they take sour grape to whole new level.

Henry goes 271, but the refs blew the game?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
If I had to listen to those two I'd be begging for a prison cell with Bubba while listening to Verne and Gary as a less painful alternative.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
These guys are not announcers. They are Propaganda Ministers for the People's Republic of Auburn. They are petty, vicious and outright liars.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
These guys are not announcers. They are Propaganda Ministers for the People's Republic of Auburn. They are petty, vicious and outright liars.
I was about to post the same thing. They are unprofessional, deceitful, dishonest, disingenuous. Nobody is that stupid.
According to them, Au has never committed a penalty. Ever. There is a penalty against Au every play.
Auburn ALMOST scores a touchdown every play. Every play over 10 yards is the best run or catch you have EVER seen. Until the Next play.

Stan White needs to thank the Lord he was a star QB at Au because he would go bankrupt as an insurance agent if he had to run one as a regular Joe. I have several personal stories.

The fact they are still employed as radio hosts tells you a lot about the Auburn fanbase and administration.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Nothing like goobers in paradise. Auburn probably played their best game of the year and they will spend the entire off season whining about what were actually good calls by the officials. I kept waiting for one more on little Willie when he wouldn't shut up. I think that official showed a great deal of restraint. Krymsonman

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
I was about to post the same thing. They are unprofessional, deceitful, dishonest, disingenuous. Nobody is that stupid.
According to them, Au has never committed a penalty. Ever. There is a penalty against Au every play.
Auburn ALMOST scores a touchdown every play. Every play over 10 yards is the best run or catch you have EVER seen. Until the Next play.

Stan White needs to thank the Lord he was a star QB at Au because he would go bankrupt as an insurance agent if he had to run one as a regular Joe. I have several personal stories.

The fact they are still employed as radio hosts tells you a lot about the Auburn fanbase and administration.
THIS!!!

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Let them complain long into the night. Stan is the most well known crybaby about sports in these parts. Enjoy the Bham Bowl, Stan.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.