Link: Bramlett and White Radio Call of the Personal Foul and Unsportsmanlike Penalties

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
I'd rather take a beating with a sack of catfish than listen to these two guys. However, I must admit it's somewhat entertaining and amusing when their beloved tiggers are losing.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
If someone finds the link to their whole broadcast...please let me know. I need some more entertainment.
Yeah, I would bet the 77-yard tipped/juggled TD pass was called by Bramblet or White the greatest play in the history of college football right after it happened. :)

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Is it wrong that any time the barn is losing I tune in to their radio broadcast for pure enjoyment? I love hearing them whine and complain. In some dark way it brings me happiness... with many, many,many.....many laughs.

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
Even my son, a somewhat delusional Barner, made the comment "Wow. That's embarrassing."
My God, I can see why he would be embarrassed. I read this entire thread without listening to the audio, all the while thinking, "It can't be as bad as they're saying..." Holy moly, was I wrong. That's some of the most bush-league homerism I've heard in over three decades of watching/listening to college football. It absolutely boggles my mind that the Barn would want people to associate their program with two obnoxious morons like those clowns. If it wasn't for the fact that the majority of the AU fans I know are as level-headed and fair as Bramblett and White, I might feel sorry for them.

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
It is hilarious to listen to the barn spokesman when things aren't going their way. It's very similar to the German people saying the holocaust was the fault of the Polish and the Jews and the Russians. Ridiculous, but that is what the Barn leaders put out and that is what the barn followers lap up. Sad but true.

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
I hadn't heard this until a couple of minutes ago. All I can say is I find it absolutely unbelievable that either of these guys are employed in an official capacity.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Btw - folks here were saying that we had more penalty yards last night. True but that wasn't established at the time they said it. Also, an Auburn FB site this morning was talking about how Tom Ritter spins games in favor of Alabama - that's hilarious as I've never known a Tide fan who wouldn't risk a prison sentence to smack Ritter a good one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.