Link: Bramlett and White Radio Call of the Personal Foul and Unsportsmanlike Penalties

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Yeah, it was the 478394 F-Bombs and the several GD's that got Muschamp flagged. I've never seen Saban use the f-word to a ref. He drops the D's and the S's but I personally have never seen anything worse than that.

I put the majority of the blame on that broadcast crew for creating the delusional fan base at AU. They believe everything they say, even if they see different with their own eyes.

Props to you TideMom2Boys for being able to stomach listening to that entire broadcast! I'm fairly certain I would gouge my eardrums out with an ice pick before the first quarter was over!! Please give us a cliff notes version when you are done! LOL!!

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
Bramblett and White are everything that's wrong with AU. Trust me! I know because I'm married to an AU alum, and she sounded just like them during that 30-yard penalty.

HotWingsRGood

BamaNation Citizen
May 10, 2005
Birmingham, AL
The officials gave au the game in 1993, I was there and saw it myself. They took away Curtis Brown's (I think that was his name) TD pass in 1995. The spotted au 14 points int he 1st half in 1997.

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
Auburn could be up by 40 points late in the game, and Bramlett and White will still be whining about some perceived bad call in the first quarter.

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
Bramblett and White are everything that's wrong with AU. Trust me! I know because I'm married to an AU alum, and she sounded just like them during that 30-yard penalty.

And you could hear the cascade of boos from the 80,000 plus in the stands. You'll always hear boos on any call against the home team, but it was really intense, as if the replay revealed that no contact was made, and Coker simply slipped on his own.

To be fair, I did paint them with a broad "redneck... hillbilly... sister makin-out-with trash" brush. I'm sure some only make out with their cousins.
:biggrin:

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
Yeah, it was the 478394 F-Bombs and the several GD's that got Muschamp flagged. I've never seen Saban use the f-word to a ref. He drops the D's and the S's but I personally have never seen anything worse than that.
Throw in the fact that Muschamp was clearly out of control, and he is lucky to have not been ejected.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
On the first and goal from the 9 yard line when Henry took it to the 1 yard line, they also missed a facemask (I think it was Lawson coming in from his end position). The yardage would have been inconsequential, but it would have made it 1st and goal at the half yard line instead of second. Changes the play calling possibly.

But that doesn't count because we know the refs are on "The REC Payroll".

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
On the way home from the game my son found this and played it over and over for us. It was hilarious and provided many laughs while we were sitting in traffic (which they have still not figured out). Any time auburn is losing I try to tune in those two clowns just to hear their whining, and know the "real" reason for them losing that day. They are a sad pair.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.