Link: Bramlett and White Radio Call of the Personal Foul and Unsportsmanlike Penalties

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
A friend of mine sent me this a few minutes ago. Listen to Bramlett and White blame the refs for the Barn losing the game. It's comedy gold. What a bunch of losers!

Edit: I'm glad Phil and Eli don't do stuff like this on the radio.

Last edited:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
They are truly the worst. Listening to them call a game Auburn loses is amazing. I was on the road for the LSU game and listened to them then. Something else. But hey, that's how their fans view it. They think the refs stole the game. They think Muschamp showed true leadership, and some of them act like they should get rid of Malzahn and elevate him. Go to ITAT if you can stand it, and you can read all about it.
Given his tenure at UF I hope this happens. Ive only ventured over to ITAT once. That was enough for me.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
They are truly the worst. Listening to them call a game Auburn loses is amazing. I was on the road for the LSU game and listened to them then. Something else. But hey, that's how their fans view it. They think the refs stole the game. They think Muschamp showed true leadership, and some of them act like they should get rid of Malzahn and elevate him. Go to ITAT if you can stand it, and you can read all about it.
Here's hoping for lots more amazing entertainment. Twelve games of it for around a decade still would not be enough.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Ha ha ha!
Like a said on another thread..."Blaming officials for over 50 years...an Auburn tradition"

Lassr4Bama

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Hazel Green, AL
True homers.
I'm trying to figure out the hold they were talking about. I saw nothing real obvious. I saw a slight tug on a jersey but nothing that was egregious.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Stan and crew are the absolute whiniest broadcast crew I have ever listened to. They are always getting cheated. ALWAYS! If you can't see Muschamp is out of control then you are blind. That man has anger issues. Yes, Saban rides th refs and gives them an earful. But he also disengages and coaches his team. Muschamp doesnt disengage and keeps going no doubt in a curse laced tirade at every opportunity.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Like a political propaganda committee. That is a joke, and the sheep listening will believe it and talk about it all week. I can't imagine Eli and Phil skewing reality like this, I would pick up on it quickly if they did. They don't.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Don't need to listen to it. Bramblett and White work on my bowels like a double dose of prune juice. Maybe I'll listen to it when I'm suffering from constipation.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
LMAO. The guy at the end was awesome. They got a 15yd penalty for just "talking" to the refs

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i actually listened to the final couple of minutes and they actually questioned why Bama had to run outside on the 4th and 1 instead of just running up the middle. unbelievable. thats expected though. They are the only crew i've ever heard that bashes their own players during games

BHamita15

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 18, 2008
"I challenge you to find a Iron Bowl where Alabama had more penalty yards than Auburn."

2013. That wasn't hard.

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
White is an idiotic homer that's obviously not a professional. He needs to stick to his State Farm career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.