Serious(ly ridiculous) Question (about the CPF rankings)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I personally believe we have a better chance moving to 1 vs dropping to 3 after this weekend. However, even if we moved to 3, WHO CARES? We will still be matched up with OU. The game would still 99% be played in Dallas.

I look for the top 8 teams in the rankings that come out Tuesday night to be:

Clemson
BAMA
OU
Iowa
Mich St
Ohio St
Stanford
NC

OU and the Iowa-Mich St game are in the playoffs. BAMA and Clemson win, they are in too. Most likely the top 4 stays as is.

If BAMA or Clemson were to lose, Ohio St is next up. If both were to lose, I think NC gets the 2nd spot over Stanford.

In a prefect world, I'd love the final 4 to be:

BAMA
OU
Mich St
Ohio St

Get to beat OSU and then OU. Revenge for the last 2 bowl games :)

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Here are the facts, if you believe me. We have a chance of moving up, and nearly zero chance of moving down. Staying at #2 is 80 to 90%

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Fall out of the top four?

Did you play the drinking game and get wasted because of the 13 Kick Six references?

This is the most ridiculous OP question in the history of TideFans. Seriously.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Being third is the same as being second except for the color of jersey we wear in the game. There is zero chance we fall out of the top four as long as we beat Florida.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Sagarin has Auburn at #37. Not really an easy game. Florida is 13, and they will fall a bit but they should remain in the top 20. That will be about as good a win as any team is going to have next week (assuming Alabama wins). Alabama's resume is very strong, there just haven't been very many easy games.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
With our performance this game, are we in jeopardy of dropping out of the Top 4? I mean the committee could see how we struggled for the most part of the game vs the barn and drop us a spot for Okie. I just don't see it for Iowa although it could be possible. Any thoughts?

Sorry about the teaser header. Can a Mod help me here?
Our kicker had more points than they did. Our RB had more yards than they did. We didn't struggle...we dominated.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.