Florida vs Alabama any early thoughts or concerns?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Florida is going to get run over. This game really isn't going to be close. I think that your defense will outscore their offense.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
They need Treon or someone to play a top notch game at QB I think...or absolutely defensive dominance.

Probably gonna be an ugly game like that FSU-UF game.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Hopefully, their defense is worn down after the FSU game, but Coach McElwain will probably have them ready.

Their defense does concern me! Their offense is probably less than offensive. I think our Defense can defend against their QB better than the Barn QB. Only their defense scored last night.

We can't turn the ball over!

After yesterday, I'm beginning to think the ACC is better than I thought: Clemson, FSU, North Carolina.

And the B1G should probably place 2 teams in the playoffs. If Alabama were to lose to UF, that opens it back up for tOSU.

Without tOSU in the Playoffs, I think Oklahoma should be favored to win it all.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Their defense is probably the best in the SEC East. They will give our offense trouble I think, if we try to get too cute in the beginning, but they will wear down in the 4th quarter. Their offense might be scoreless until our backups come in.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Kind of the same thing I thought going into the Auburn game: If we don't help them -- blown coverages, turnovers, etc. -- Florida can't win.

They do have the defense to hang for a while, but they'll get worn down.

I'll be surprised if their offense scores 14 points under its own power.

It would take luck on the order of the Ole Miss game for the Gators to be SEC Champs.

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Their offense looks pitiful with Harris at QB, can't imagine them scoring much against a top national defense like Bama.

Their defense is pretty good, but Henry is on a roll, another 30+ carry game for him.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Before the IB, I said our defense might not give up a TD in the next 2 games. It took another fluke in JH for the Barn to score. UF won't be able to drive against us. We will neutralize Taylor/Scarlett and force Treon to win with the pass, which he won't be able to do. Bama by at least 14.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.