Playoff predictions pac 12 gets in.

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
OK first off I said BAMA 27- ALL BARN 13 , I WAS CLOSE !!!! So I have a feeling (not gas) of how this is going to shake out.

Clemson, loses to North Carolina, Bama struggles at first but pulls away late and florida, Michigan state beats Iowa. OKLAHOMA, SITS PRETTY ! Stanford win the pac 12 championship game and jump the CRAPEYE'S.

#1 Alabama vs #4 Stanford in the orange bowl

#2 Oklahoma VS #3 Michigan state in cotton bowl

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I wonder. it seems to me the committee pairs teams to "play in" instead of selecting the top four. Last year they had a big surprise for us, OSU jumped clean over TCU. I wonder if they have a surprise for us this year?

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
OK first off I said BAMA 27- ALL BARN 13 , I WAS CLOSE !!!! So I have a feeling (not gas) of how this is going to shake out.

Clemson, loses to North Carolina, Bama struggles at first but pulls away late and florida, Michigan state beats Iowa. OKLAHOMA, SITS PRETTY ! Stanford win the pac 12 championship game and jump the CRAPEYE'S.

#1 Alabama vs #4 Stanford in the orange bowl

#2 Oklahoma VS #3 Michigan state in cotton bowl
I agree with the 4 you have... Only difference is I think BAMA would choose Dallas to play Stanford, not Miami. Much bigger stadium so bigger ticket allotment, controlled climate vs the rainy windy weather in the long range forecast for that week in Miami Gardens.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I know, but I just think Clemson will be ready for that one.
I think they will be as well. We'll see...should be a good game.

BTW...it will be at 8pm eastern on ABC. Our game (Bama/UF) is at 4pm Eastern on CBS so we'll be able to watch it after ours.

Iowa and Sparty is on at 8pm Eastern also.....over on Fox.

Great way to end the night.

I think they will be as well. We'll see...should be a good game.

BTW...it will be at 8pm eastern on ABC. Our game (Bama/UF) is at 4pm Eastern on CBS so we'll be able to watch it after ours.

Iowa and Sparty is on at 8pm Eastern also.....over on Fox.

Great way to end the night.
I have to work from 1-5 CT. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
My honest assessment as to the 4 best teams in college football is: Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan State, and Oklahoma. Yes, I left out undefeated Iowa and Clemson. Due to politics, Ohio State will not make it unless Bama or Clemson loses this Saturday. If one of them loses, Ohio State is #4 for the final poll.

Prediction for this Thursday:
1)Clemson
2)Alabama
3)Oklahoma
4)Michigan State
5)Iowa
6)Ohio State
7)Stanford

I predict wins for all of the top 4 teams playing this Saturday. NC-Clemson will be close, but Watson plays well and the Tigers pull it out. Bama jumps Clemson due to their slaughter of Florida and Clemson's close win. Oklahoma falls to #4 on their off week.

Final pairings will be 1. Alabama vs. 4. Oklahoma and 2. Clemson vs. 3. Michigan State.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Here's what I'd like to see (and could see it happening this way too)

Clemson probably wins a tough game and will remain #1 seed.
Bama outlast a highly motivated UF team. Wins comfortably, but not in a blowout.
MSU/Iowa in a close game - Who knows?
Oklahoma sits at home and watches.

Committee, valuing a conference championship game, ranks 'em like this:

1 Clemson
2. Bama
3. Winner of MSU/Iowa
4. Sooners

Sets up, what I think are the best two teams, to be able to face each other in the champion game.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
My honest assessment as to the 4 best teams in college football is: Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan State, and Oklahoma. Yes, I left out undefeated Iowa and Clemson. Due to politics, Ohio State will not make it unless Bama or Clemson loses this Saturday. If one of them loses, Ohio State is #4 for the final poll.

Prediction for this Thursday:
1)Clemson
2)Alabama
3)Oklahoma
4)Michigan State
5)Iowa
6)Ohio State
7)Stanford

I predict wins for all of the top 4 teams playing this Saturday. NC-Clemson will be close, but Watson plays well and the Tigers pull it out. Bama jumps Clemson due to their slaughter of Florida and Clemson's close win. Oklahoma falls to #4 on their off week.

Final pairings will be 1. Alabama vs. 4. Oklahoma and 2. Clemson vs. 3. Michigan State.
Agree with all. To further prognosticate, Bama beats MSU for #16.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Official CFP Rankings tonight (12/1)
1)Clemson
2)Alabama
3)Oklahoma
4)Iowa
5)Michigan State
6)Ohio State
7)Stanford
10)North Carolina

Lots of scenarios discussed regarding chances of UNC, Ohio State, and Stanford making the playoffs if underdogs prevail this Saturday. If we win, we're going to the semis, that's what I can say for sure now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.