Next for Richt?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I don't disagree with that, but someone called his winning percentage "nothing special." That's ridiculous.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk
eh, it is what it is, he is a mediocre coach in a big time league. there are tons of articles breaking down the difference in performance (and win percentages) pre blackout game and post blackout game. the numbers post black out game are pretty pitiful

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
The clowns out UGA need to remember he was about 5 yards away from winning a National Title a few years ago. No way Notre Dame would have beaten them either.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
i dont know about that. uga under richt had issues showing up in big games
GA was built the exact same way that Alabama was that year. They had 2 dominant RBs, a great QB and great WRs. They had a dominant O-Line and a solid defense. The talent differential would have been too much for ND to overcome in 2012. Richt could not have screwed that up, IMO.

ND barely belonged in the top 10 in 2012.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
GA was built the exact same way that Alabama was that year. They had 2 dominant RBs, a great QB and great WRs. They had a dominant O-Line and a solid defense. The talent differential would have been too much for ND to overcome in 2012. Richt could not have screwed that up, IMO.

ND barely belonged in the top 10 in 2012.
richt was quite capable of crapping the bed at least twice a year. even with (usually with) superior talent

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.