Sinead O'Connor Attempts Suicide

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Or something. And posted it all on Facebook for everyone. Lot of family problems and other miscellaneous drama which, unless you closely follow her, did not know existed. Can't post the link due to language but her "Goodbye World" Facebook post is easy to find.

Apparently she is OK. Regardless what I think of her and her politics, she is obviously a troubled woman and I hope she gets the help she needs both physically and psychologically.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
She needs some serious help. She ruined her career with her SNL appearance. Hopefully she still has some of that money she made so she can pay for some help she so desperately needs.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
I read an article about this which says she is bi-polar. It is my opinion she posted the suicide threat on Facebook to get attention (help). I hope she gets the help she needs. Here is the article and some of her posts are included:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...de-note-Facebook-claiming-taken-overdose.html

Do any of you have friends or family members who are bi-polar? I do and often say it is hard to tell if the theatrics are caused by the affliction or the affliction is used to excuse bad behavior and a selfish mindset.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Its a brutal affliction to have
I read an article about this which says she is bi-polar. It is my opinion she posted the suicide threat on Facebook to get attention (help). I hope she gets the help she needs. Here is the article and some of her posts are included:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...de-note-Facebook-claiming-taken-overdose.html

Do any of you have friends or family members who are bi-polar? I do and often say it is hard to tell if the theatrics are caused by the affliction or the affliction is used to excuse bad behavior and a selfish mindset.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
She needs some serious help. She ruined her career with her SNL appearance. Hopefully she still has some of that money she made so she can pay for some help she so desperately needs.
The really sad irony is that she was right, she was just a decade ahead of the rest of us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.