Patrick Towles to transfer from UK

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I don't know the nature of Barnett's health issue earlier this year, but I don't think that it is still a problem. He has been your primary scout team QB for the last few games. Assuming you use the scout team the way that we do at OSU, the scout team players (including the QBs) take a beating. They play at full speed against the first team players.
That is what I thought. You sure know your stuff, no telling the depth of knowledge you have of OSU.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That is what I thought. You sure know your stuff, no telling the depth of knowledge you have of OSU.
About the same - I follow the same things for both teams. Recruiting, practice notes, teams that we play over the course of a season - that sort of thing. My knowledge of the SEC isn't nearly as deep as that of you guys. I have learned a lot about the SEC on this board.

I just love college football. It is my only hobby outside of my family life, and it is a huge part of my family life.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I hope Alabama is past the point of trying to take a flyer on seemingly every QB that is transferring..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.