Hey- who's watching, Bama vs. Notre Dame (I'm thinking 42-14 :))

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Only losses to Xavier and Dayton. Not bad at all. This might turn into a special season. RTR

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
I am thoroughly impressed. We've had two blow-outs, but in all the other games, we've been vastly improved. This is much more than I would have expected so far. I know we'll still take a lot of knocks this year, but I'm loving it!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Great win, guys! ND missed 2 key free throws and you made them pay!

Roll Tide!

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
In the previous few years if we were in a close game against a good team I always had a deep down feeling that we would lose. Tonight I was watching with nervous and excited anticipation because I felt like this team could pull it out. That is a good feeling to know the team can win close games against quality opponents.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Wow! What an exciting game! Rebounding... even a little offensive rebounding (Kessens!). Ball movement. Not backing into the familiar turtle shell when we fell behind. This team is improving at a much faster rate than anyone could've anticipated. A close loss against a potential Sweet-16 team would've been a shot in the arm, but a win basically makes the pre-conference season. Not sure we have the consistency to talk an NCAA tourney bid, but do we have what it takes to knock off a few big dogs and gain more steam on the recruiting trail? Definitely! Gonna be a fun ride with Coach A in the seat.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
That was fun to watch. Beating the Irish at anything is always nice. A tough weekend for the leprechauns - beat at the buzzer two days in a row. Our boys keep this up and I'm gonna half to buy some of those mini packs of tickets. :)

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Haven't been this proud of a basketball squad in a long time. The team might not be the most talented (yet) or most experienced (yet), but they will be dangerous if they have something they haven't had in at least 5 years --- belief. Belief they can win the close ballgames. Belief they can play with Top-20 teams. Should be fun to watch! RTR

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Haven't been this proud of a basketball squad in a long time. The team might not be the most talented (yet) or most experienced (yet), but they will be dangerous if they have something they haven't had in at least 5 years --- belief. Belief they can win the close ballgames. Belief they can play with Top-20 teams. Should be fun to watch! RTR
This! Very proud of CAJ and the team. Excellent tournament!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Had we ever played them in basketball before? Whatever the sport, its always fun to beat the Golden Domers. I never liked Digger Phelps, not sure why, guess it is where we worked.

Glad to see the team bounced back from that turkey of a game Thursday to go 2-1 down there and beat two ranked teams, including the guy who didn't want to come here.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.