Pick the score: Alabama vs. Florida

RammaJamma10

1st Team
Dec 5, 2006
Harvest, AL
I can't believe all these scores with FG's for UF- have you guys seen their kicking situation? I'm not sure they will even try one unless it's on the first drive or so. If they get behind they won't take the chance.

Bama 27
Florida 0

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Florida is limping into this one. Bama's DL is just incredible. Can't see FL running or passing with much success in this one. Lane Kiffin is in need of a job; so he's going to dial it up a couple of notches. Henry is a beast who's only getting stronger with each game, a la Eddie Lacy in his last season at Bama.

Bama 35-3. And Danny Kanell will claim our D is not as good as hyped because we gave up 3 and FSU's D gave up 0.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Florida will struggle offensively pretty badly. They may have issues crossing the 50 on our D. Their offense is pretty bad and our defense is pretty awesome. That isn't exactly a nice mix for the Gators.

27-3 Roll Tide

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Only way Florida wins, is if our offense completely implodes and we turn the ball over several times and Florida scores 2-3 TD's on special teams and defense.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Bama 31 Florida 6

Florida just hasn't looked like a team that can score on any solid defense, let alone was as good as Bama's. If Will Grier were at QB this might be a heck of a game -- with Harris I think it's going to be a bloodbath.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
20- 7 BAMA

Their Defense is staunch but couldn't contain Fournette and won't contain Henry...Vernon Heargraves is still potent as is the rest of their secondary. Potential for a Coker turnover gives them a defensive score. Maybe 20-10 or 24-10. We shall see.

I think it all depends on Florida's preparation and their spirit coming into this game. If there is even the SLIGHTEST whiff of trepidation, hesitancy or lack of motivation.....35-3 by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I understand your pick. I just don't think your Gators can score more than 10 points on this defense.
I'm with you on our offense being very inefficient and your defense one of the best in the country plus we essentially have no field goal kicker!!!

So chances are slim to none we get a win (and slim just left town, BTW) but I have to stay loyal to my alma mater as I would expect anyone here to do as well...come what may. :)

You all do know how much I love Alabama Football.....and all my Bama friends.....plus the amazing institution the University of Alabama is....so it's not easy to pick against you guys....trust me!

Hey CJM might have a secret weapon on offense!

Yeah that's the ticket! :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.