Pick the score: Alabama vs. Florida

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
fla has the defense to stop henry for 3 qtrs. that means our offense will be stagnant for 3 qtrs., just like fla st. our defense will shut them down, and cause the def to be on the field way too long. 4th quarter will be bamas with henry. fla still has the defensive secondary that can control our passing game. the offensive line will have their hands full as usual pass blocking.
bama 24 fla 6.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
24-3....UF keeps it close, but we pull away in the 4th quarter. Still, I am nervous over this game...but I would be nervous if we were playing the Little Sisters of the Poor.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Bama 23
UF 13
I think we keep things close to the vest to help avoid mistakes, but they still make a big play on D or in ST and keep it within a couple of scores. Our D keeps them from being a real threat, though.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
It's going to take a better effort on offense to win this game in my opinion than we saw against Auburn. If we get in the red zone we need to get a TD. We can't leave those on the field like we did last week. If Kenyan Drake can play we need him to. This will be the toughest test our offense will face this year in my opinion.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Those of you predicting FGs - have you seen their kicking game? They have trouble with PATs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.