Pick the score: Alabama vs. Florida

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Anything can happen on this day without offense. When it is clicking it is very hard to stop.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
As it gets closer to kick-off, I'm getting more and more concerned. I know Coach McElwain has a few tricks up his sleeve that he's been saving.

I sure hope it's a big blowout so that I can sit back and relax while watching the game.

OL block better than you have all season. You are going to need to!
QB and RB's, PROTECT the ball! No turn-overs!
Big D! Do what you normally do. I sure would like to see some Pik-6's by Alabama LB's and DB's!
Special teams! Show us that you are Very Special! Are you listening #5, et al? On kick-offs, kick it out of the end zone on every kick-off! Lets have lots of TD's for Bama, but if need be, I'll settle for a couple, maybe more field goals.

Mr. Henry, I want you to shine today, you know like a shine on the Heisman Trophy. I'll settle for 150+ yards rushing and 3 TD's!

RTR!!!!!!!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
27-14 Bama. I expect UF to play their best game all year. I suspect Treon Harris will complete some passes that he has seldom completed this season. It won't be pretty but Bama will win and move on to the CFP..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.