Blog: Latest Bama news 11/30/2015

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama

AUDIO/VIDEO: Auburn play-by-play radio versus reality.

I couldn't link it because of one obvious masked profanity, but this is to be heard to be believed!

Whoo boy, this is a doozy. The reigning tag team whiners of Rod Bramblett and Stan White were on their game Saturday afternoon.
While it's one thing to question calls for the home listeners (and hope that video doesn't contradict the story they're selling) it's another thing to go full Baghdad Bob.
If only we had the play-by-play juxtaposed beside CBS' coverage. Oh, wait...

I'm not sure you're actually allowed to spray flecks of spittle at a side judge while rabidly screaming at the official that he's "an idiot." '
If Will Muschamp were in a Harper Lee novel, Atticus would have put him down after that.

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007

AUDIO/VIDEO: Auburn play-by-play radio versus reality.

I couldn't link it because of one obvious masked profanity, but this is to be heard to be believed!

Whoo boy, this is a doozy. The reigning tag team whiners of Rod Bramblett and Stan White were on their game Saturday afternoon.
While it's one thing to question calls for the home listeners (and hope that video doesn't contradict the story they're selling) it's another thing to go full Baghdad Bob.
If only we had the play-by-play juxtaposed beside CBS' coverage. Oh, wait...

I'm not sure you're actually allowed to spray flecks of spittle at a side judge while rabidly screaming at the official that he's "an idiot." '
If Will Muschamp were in a Harper Lee novel, Atticus would have put him down after that.
I hope they do send this to the SEC office with this blatant audio misrepresentation by the GOOBER ANNOUNCERS about them doing their jobs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.