Greece is becoming the new Thailand

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-28/meanwhile-greece-price-prostitute-drops-€4-hour

Six years of crippling financial crisis have sent Greek students to the streets. However, not for anti-austerity protests but for sex. They allegedly “sell it very cheap,” for the price of “a cheese pie or a sandwich,” thus “offering the lowest prices of the industry across the Continent.”

“Some women just do it for a cheese pie or a sandwich they need to eat because they are hungry,” Gregory Lazos, professor of sociology at Panteion University in Athens told The Times and spoke about the results of a study he conducted.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
SO long as there shall exist, by reason of law and custom, a social condemnation, which, in the face of civilization, artificially creates hells on earth, and complicates a destiny that is divine, with human fatality; so long as the three problems of the age—the degradation of man by poverty, the corruption of women by starvation, and the dwarfing of childhood by physical and spiritual night—are not solved; so long as, in certain regions, social asphyxia shall be possible; in other words, and from a yet more extended point of view, so long as ignorance and misery remain on earth, books like this cannot be useless.
Preface to Les Miserables - Victor Hugo

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
And I'll probably serve lamb as well for "Vegetarians."

My point was, in an economy that's crashed as badly as that of Greece, you'd have to cut your prices so low that you'd be lucky to break even. I suppose you could take some of the price "out in trade", but then you're likely to bring home something more than just money - something Mrs. Displaced would not be happy about.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
My point was, in an economy that's crashed as badly as that of Greece, you'd have to cut your prices so low that you'd be lucky to break even. I suppose you could take some of the price "out in trade", but then you're likely to bring home something more than just money - something Mrs. Displaced would not be happy about.
Mrs. Displaced better step up her game then. LOL!

I've already created a business model if anyone wants to GoFund me and become owners in a new, global adult entertainment resort based in Greece. ;)

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Are they comparing the price of sex to the price of a cheese pie or is that some sort of new fangled relations I'm not familiar with?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Are they comparing the price of sex to the price of a cheese pie or is that some sort of new fangled relations I'm not familiar with?
Gotta love the barter system. Can't tax it if no money is exchanging hands. If they'll do this for a cheese pie, imagine what they'll do for a two-layered cheese cake? My imagination runneth wild.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Gotta love the barter system. Can't tax it if no money is exchanging hands. If they'll do this for a cheese pie, imagine what they'll do for a two-layered cheese cake? My imagination runneth wild.
The OP suggests that 'Greece is becoming the new Thailand". I've never been to Greece, but I have been to Thailand. I'd rather go back to Thailand than ever set foot in Greece.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.