Heads Up: SEC Enhancing Security for SEC Championship Game

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Link

Bags must satisfy the guidelines below in order to be taken into SEC FanFare and the Georgia Dome:

• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 18" x 6" x 18"

• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)

• Small clutch bags, no larger than 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap

• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was there this past Sunday for the Falcons game and I felt so safe that I almost didn't. Heavily armored soldiers with sophisticated military rifles at every gate.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I didn't even notice it until I was right up on him. And then my first thought was, "That gun isn't real" And then reality kicked in when I answered the questions "well if it isn't real why does he have it, and why is there another guy standing next to him with the same gun with the same infrared scope?" Man...it was really real. Freaked me out

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Mack, that reminds me of 9/11. After that they locked all the nuke plants down and sometimes we would go in and do some work nearby and every guard was packing pretty heavily. I remember one time we did a job down in Ft. Pierce Florida and an airplane flew too close to a power plant down there and was almost shot down by a couple of F-16's

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.