Question: Potential Staff Replacements

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I don't know what all will pan out but Alabama seems on the precipice of being picked clean across the offensive, defensive, and S&C staff this offseason.

We better win a title this year because most programs are never the same after this kind of brain drain.

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL
Can't remember who the player was, but I read an article about Kevin Steele by one of our former LB's a couple of years ago talking about how bad of a coach Steele was among some other things. Sorry to be so vague, but don't think Steele is a good option for us.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Can't remember who the player was, but I read an article about Kevin Steele by one of our former LB's a couple of years ago talking about how bad of a coach Steele was among some other things. Sorry to be so vague, but don't think Steele is a good option for us.
I think it was Adrian Hubbard.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I agree that Tucker would get some consideration. For the OL Stoutland may be looking for work if Kelly bolts from Philly.
Also think Sal Sunseri was a good one while he was here
If memory serves me correctly, Stoutland is a good coach but, his ability to evaluate recruits wasn't great.... Am I wrong? If I'm not, we'd need to make sure someone can make sure we sign the right kids. I think we have some studs coming up he can coach..... Can we keep getting them would be my concern.

I liked Sal the first time but, didn't he burn bridges on the way out?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
My only reason for Pruitt would be because he is familiar with our system and Coach Saban. I don't remember him having any problems here but maybe I just never heard anything. He was at least good with our secondary during his tenure.

Not sure about Neuheisel. But I'm sure if he runs anything close to what we like in a west coast or pro-style offense he will get a look.
He would be better than bringing back that linebacker coach who went to the other side!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
For reasons that I won't go in to, I don't think Neuheisel would be a good fit in Tuscaloosa.

Otho, after looking at his resume I think Mel Tucker is a great choice for DC.
Can he be effective dealing with the HUNH offenses? I don't think he saw that in the NFL.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.