Link: Coach Smart to UGA

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
Wish him well.

Aw, heck. Who am I kidding. We still have to play his butt every year. :D
I do not post too frequently, but did want to say that I enjoy reading your posts. It's great to see a rival's perspective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I'm seeing he won't finish the season with us. After the SECCG he will move on.

What concerns me most is the effect on recruiting and losing Cochran. And I'm concerned for Kirby if he's considering hiring Muschamp.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Sad for us, but congrats for Coach Smart. I hoped it would wait until after the postseason, but knew it wouldn't wait.

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
It may sound funny to say this knowing how we all feel about Kirby, but I hate to lose Cochran more. With ALL due respect to Kirby, it's still Saban's defense. At least that's my pedestrian understanding....

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I know we can't keep everyone...but this sucks. We will now see why Saban is a great coach and see the next person that he molds into a good coach.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I knew it was coming, and I do wish him all the best. He has made Bama proud. I guess the only time in the foreseeable future we have to go up against him would be the SECCG. Good luck, CKS, just not against Bama. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.