12/5 games of national importance catch-all thread

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
I think North Carolina has a shot at beating Clemson and shaking up the final CFP standings. In addition, Michigan State could take Iowa down . . That would make things REALLY interesting.

Would No Car jump into the playoff, or would others simply move up?

My uneducated guess is that Mich State would make the playoff and Clamson drop to the fourth spot.

Last edited:

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
If Clemson gets upset then I think the CFP looks like:

1 Bama vs 4 Stanford @ Miami
2 Oklahoma vs 3 Michigan State @ Dallas

If both Clemson and Stanford lose then maybe Ohio State gets the 4 spot??

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
Dallas- we're familar with the stadium.
Miami- different.
Miami - Where we won our last National Championship in 2013. We're familiar with the stadium.

Prediction time for non-Alabama games:
North Carolina beats Clemson in a lower-scoring game than most think.
Mich St beats Iowa.
Stanford beats USCw

In the former D2 playoffs Jax State beats Chatt to advance. Don't know either team . . Hoping for two football champs from Alabama. :)
Would be OK with them beating Char So to do it!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Congratulations, and a tip of my hat to the Gator fans on this board. You guys are great.

Both defenses lived up to their billing, as did Heisman Henry!

Roll Tide!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Clemson will lose to UNC. I called it 3 weeks ago and have not changed my mind. I think Sparty and Stanford win, but I am not as confident about those two.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Pulling for Iowa tonight. I'm confident in our team, but I'd rather not play Connor Cook after the wide open receivers we let UF get away with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
I wonder if Venables at Clemson could be a fit with Saban as a DC. Their syles seem similar enough to an Xs abd Os uneducated like me, plus he knows the southeast for recruiting.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
My thought is that if Clemson wallers around here, we'll be the #1 seed tomorrow. Jeff Long even said last week there was debate on whether Alabama was a better team than Clemson. So we are either 1 or 2. Iowa wins, they are #3. MSU wins, they are a #4. So Oklahoma depends on the winner of Iowa-MSU.

And it all goes out the window if the Fighting Dabos drop to the Fighting Fedoras.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.