I want OU in the Semi Finals!

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
I know many will disagree with me on this one but I want to go in with them being our sole focus. Lets have the next month to game plan for them and then deal with whoever after we win. Preparing for MSU is in our wheel house and will
also be a very physical game. We know how to play against a team like the Spartans. Lets take OU first and leave it all on the field with a healthy squad.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I'd rather Clemson get a shot at beating them first. Like ND back in the 70s, I just feel like the Sooners and Stoops have our number and are the worst matchup for us. Besides, I'd rather not play OU in Dallas.

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I wanted OU as well. My FSU friends are saying Bama is being protected again . Having the two teams with mobile QBs play each other helps Bama.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I would look forward to playing Bama in somebody's back yard! It will always be a spectacle.
You are on point Wishbone. But we both have games to play first and it is going to take our best effort of the year to get through Sparty. Dabo is going to be dialed in to you guys too.

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
It will take everything the Sooners have to beat Clemson. You wonder how much OU would have left in the tank if they can somehow beat Clemson, and then come back a week later and face Bama.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
It will take everything the Sooners have to beat Clemson. You wonder how much OU would have left in the tank if they can somehow beat Clemson, and then come back a week later and face Bama.
It goes both ways son. We are going to have a very physical game with Sparty.

WishIwasInBama

1st Team
Jul 17, 2005
Okinawa Japan
I know many will disagree with me on this one but I want to go in with them being our sole focus. Lets have the next month to game plan for them and then deal with whoever after we win. Preparing for MSU is in our wheel house and will
also be a very physical game. We know how to play against a team like the Spartans. Lets take OU first and leave it all on the field with a healthy squad.
I said the same thing in another thread. I think no matter who wins the Oklahoma/Clemson game and the Bama/MSU game, the Oklahoma/Clemson winner will be harder team to prepare for based of the mobile QB’s and up-tempo.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Because of the games at the end of your season all stacked up, you are used to it - as is Alabama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.