Congratulations!!

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
Great game yesterday and a great season! Good Luck against MSU. I was hoping we'd get to play in the semi, but what could be better than the chance to play for the big trophy? Not at all overlooking Clemson, Watson is the best QB in college football IMO.

BOOMER SOONER ROLL TIDE

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Great game yesterday and a great season! Good Luck against MSU. I was hoping we'd get to play in the semi, but what could be better than the chance to play for the big trophy? Not at all overlooking Clemson, Watson is the best QB in college football IMO.

BOOMER SOONER ROLL TIDE
Roll Tide and Boomer Sooner Wishbone! I hope we get to the final matchup. That will be "another" one for the ages!

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Roll Tide Boomer Sooner to you too. Here is to meeting for the Natty!

luvthat_TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2004

BOOMER SOONER ROLL TIDE
Mayfield is pretty dang good too. Good Luck

champions77

Scout Team
Sep 6, 2006
Norman, Ok
Sooner here, congrats to my second fav team. I see that Tide D having a real good chance of shutting State out. Especially seeing how they did against Iowa's D. See
y'all in Arizona. Only fitting that the two best traditions get together right?

Boomer Sooner and Roll Tide Roll!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.