OU linebacker belittles Henry == personal appearance/Heisman winner

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK
That's the "little red wagon" for you! I hate that some of our fans "kiss up" to the "Sooner Schooner".
Tell me about it. You should live here amongst them. They will tell you it's a fact they are the greatest college football program of all time and football before 1950 doesn't count. They are some of the most in your face smack talkers you will ever meet. Been catching crap from them since the 2002 game and it's only gotten worse since the 2014 Sugar Bowl. "Stoops owns Alabama". Good news is, if you ask any Sooner fans here they will tell you the National Championship this year is money in the bank. Done deal.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I would love for us to meet in the NCG and have Henry get a good head of steam and unload on Striker trying to tackle him.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Hope we get an opportunity to play Oklahoma down the road.
TRUTH... We ain't what we used to be. We are bigger, stronger, faster, meaner, and hungrier than before.
I hope Ok. continues to think only of us. It would be terrible if Ok. couldn't get past Clemson.

But if the Ok. guys do get past Clemson, I figure we owe them a complete 'Country Boy Whipping'...
(No Mercy)

Unlike Ok. I much prefer we devote our time toward practicing to beat Michigan State. (Step One)
One step at a time... Beat MSU, then the winner of Clemson and Oklahoma.
We have a special group of players, special coaches, and a golden opportunity to win it all.
BTW: If it should happen, maybe we will have a chance to grind their big mouth guy in the dirt. KARMA.

Last edited:

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
I guess Derrick Henry can't count on Strikers vote for the Heisman...

Oh wait...he doesn't have one. Guess he's pretty irrelevant to the conversation...

Next topic...:)

Derrick Henry comes across as a class act and great representative for Bama. He's humble, the epitome of a team player, and his work ethic is something to admire...
Perhaps Mr. Striker should take some lessons in class from Derrick Henry, and close his mouth.

Last edited:

Whirleybird

Scout Team
Oct 23, 2004
Hope we get an opportunity to play Oklahoma down the road.
TRUTH... We ain't what we used to be. We are bigger, stronger, faster, meaner, and hungrier than before.
I hope Ok. continues to think only of us. It would be terrible if Ok. couldn't get past Clemson.

But if the Ok. guys do get past Clemson, I figure we owe them a complete 'Country Boy Whipping'...
(No Mercy)

Unlike Ok. I much prefer we devote our time toward practicing to beat Michigan State. (Step One)
One step at a time... Beat MSU, then the winner of Clemson and Oklahoma.
We have a special group of players, special coaches, and a golden opportunity to win it all.
BTW: If it should happen, maybe we will have a chance to grind their big mouth guy in the dirt. KARMA.
Lord, let Henry clock striker about 5 good times. Make his azz quit..and his mouth too.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Clemson is about the get their bubble burst imo, Stoops has been there done that, and will spank them
you mean Choklahoma? a team that hasn't won a NC since 2000. the same team that has " choked" in appearances in the BCS NC ( 2003, 2004, and 2008). Stoops loss to one of the worst Texas team ever fielded. inexcusable!
Clemson has weapons all over the field and Watson is truly an X factor on this team. OU needs to worry very much about Clemson on DEC 31.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.