Heisman finalists announced (HENRY WINS THE HEISMAN!)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Did Ingram have this much of a press tour after winning? I can't remember....but Derrick has had a full plate since the Home Depot Awards.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Did Ingram have this much of a press tour after winning? I can't remember....but Derrick has had a full plate since the Home Depot Awards.
Yup. Some worried that he would show up not ready for the BCSCG from all the big dinners and such.

Of course, Ingram showed up and played like the man he is!

RTR

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Re: Heisman finalists announced on 6pm Eastern (5pm Central) on Sportscenter ESPN2

Tonight the Heisman recovered a lot of the class it lost with some recent winners.
Agreed.

The Heisman Trust and its voters missed a great opportunity for long-term goodwill and to further erase the stain of Bush, Manzeil, and Winston by not inviting Keenan Reynolds to the ceremony.

Re: Heisman finalists announced on 6pm Eastern (5pm Central) on Sportscenter ESPN2

I can't say I agree. It wasn't close between 3rd and 4th. They could had invited just because. It would have been great, but the justification just wasn't there.
Agreed.

The Heisman Trust and its voters missed a great opportunity for long-term goodwill and to further erase the stain of Bush, Manzeil, and Winston by not inviting Keenan Reynolds to the ceremony.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.