Heisman finalists announced (HENRY WINS THE HEISMAN!)

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Heisman finalists announced on 6pm Eastern (5pm Central) on Sportscenter ESPN2

I wish all three of these guys played for Bama - they're all great players and seem to be even better people.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: Heisman finalists announced on 6pm Eastern (5pm Central) on Sportscenter ESPN2

its 8 pm already... so I think they will announce at 8 30 or 8 45..
The show is scheduled from 7:00 to 8:30 CST so they will announce around 8:15-8:20 to give the winner time to give his speach and questions from Fowler.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

"The only thing that has stopped Derrick Henry for a full 60 minutes this season is this Heisman presentation show."

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

These guys are all great. Henry should win, and I'm sure he will, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see any of them take home the trophy. Far cry from Cam and Jameis.
Don't forget Johnny [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

These guys are all great. Henry should win, and I'm sure he will, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see any of them take home the trophy. Far cry from Cam and Jameis.
Exactly. Three really quality and good guys.

I want Henry to win, but won't feel bad if any of them walk way with it.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

No Johnny was more than deserving.
Yes and it may not be popular here but so was Cam. At worst, he took money from Auburn. I know he also stole a laptop at Florida. You can come back from that. IMO, you don't come back from what Jameis did.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Well, at either rate, the Heisman Trust is getting some good PR after kind of being forced into a corner with Jameis Winston a few years back. These guys seem like the exact kind of guy a coach wants to be their best player. Talented, driven, humble, and a bit wiser than most their age. In McCaffrey's case, he has a family of athletes and it helped mold him to fit within the team concept. In Watson's and Henry's cases, they had a tougher upbringing and they took the better path on way to greatness.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.