Chris Black Transferring from Alabama and Going to Mizzou

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: Chris Black Transferring from Alabama

It truly suxs at what could've been for Chris at Alabama, as good as Amari was, Chris had him beat out before the injury bug bite him..Scary to think about that after we see how good Amari turned out..

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Crazy to think about the drama of if he was playing or not that one game a while back....was that the SECCG last year?

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

It truly suxs at what could've been for Chris at Alabama, as good as Amari was, Chris had him beat out before the injury bug bite him..Scary to think about that after we see how good Amari turned out..
Yes, I remember hearing so much about him as a true freshman who was set to be a starter and a star, and he got hurt shortly before the season started. If I remember correctly, someone cheap-shotted him during a drill and hurt his shoulder, but I could be remembering that wrong. Anyway, things just never seemed to work out for him after that. I wish him well.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

If I had to guess, I think he's a redshirt junior, and that tells me he should be graduating this weekend from UA. I'm assuming he might end up at UGA.... or somewhere nearby.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

Sorry to see this...

Wish him nothing but the best...

'cept if he ever ends up playing us...

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

I commend Chris not only for his contributions to a team that he and I both love but the character he displays in this tweat. There is no doubt he will be catching passes regularly somewhere next season.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

There goes part of our depth at wideout next year.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

We have one guy who has consistently played at a high level in Ridley, while Foster looked like a star until he got hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

Stewart has great ability, just gotta be more consistent.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

We have one guy who has consistently played at a high level in Ridley, while Foster looked like a star until he got hurt.

Ridley, Stewart, Foster, Cam. You will be pleasantly surprised next season. The most potential athleticism out of a group that I can remember.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.